Does this sound familiar?
- Employees complain they don't get enough feedback and aren't being developed.
- People get stuck in a comfort zone and turn down opportunities to stretch and grow.
- Employees expect their career path to be a series of vertical (often fast-track) promotions.
Many talented, well educated professionals know very little about how learning and development actually work. Without proper knowledge they are ill equipped to make informed decisions about their career.
We educate professionals about the science of development and how they can apply the principles to navigate their career. Whether someone wants to remain in a specific functional or technical area or assume a broad, vastly different role, he or she needs to know what makes a job or assignment developmental, how to build an experience bank account, and how to avoid derailment traps.
- We provide classroom instruction through our Driving Your Own Career workshop. The focus is on self awareness - understanding strengths and weaknesses; aligning talent, interests and opportunities; and employing various learning strategies for personal growth.
- We facilitate individual 360º feedback and provide ongoing coaching.